By making use of the Immersiva website offered by Immersiva Branding e Design Ltda., (hereinafter referred to as Immersiva), you (hereinafter referred to as User) agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms, rules and conditions set forth herein.
The Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the use of the Site, which belongs to Immersiva, located at Rua Mateus Grou, 131. CJ:122 – Pinheiros. São Paulo – SP, duly registered with the CNPJ/MF under No. 12.808.027/0001-94
The site is available to those with civil capacity to use it. If the User does not have the capacity to contract or use the website, when a User is mentioned in this Term, it will also be understood that the declarations have been provided by his legal guardian.
Immersiva reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and availability of the Site at any time. The same applies to these Terms and Conditions of Use, established as a fundamental condition for using the service.
The Immersiva website is offered to the user free of charge. The values referring to the use of services necessary for Internet access, among others, are the sole responsibility of the User.
The User acknowledges that he is responsible for any false information that may be provided for the use of the website, as well as for any comments or content inserted by the User on the Website. The User exempts Immersiva from any responsibility for the veracity of the personal data provided by him, as well as for any violation of the rights of third parties, occurred through the Immersiva Site arising from his statements.
The user also acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Use of the Immersiva Website offered by Immersiva must be observed and faithfully complied with, under penalty of canceling the use of the Website and other applicable measures, if the aforementioned Terms are violated or not complied with .
The Company may cancel any User registration, at any time and without prior notice, as soon as it becomes aware, and at its sole discretion, if the User breaches, intentionally or unintentionally, these Terms and Conditions of Use, or violates federal laws and regulations. , state and/or municipal, or violate legal principles, morals and good customs.
Users who have their registration canceled will no longer be able to use the site.
The User undertakes not to use the Immersiva Website for the publication, creation, storage and/or dissemination of:
- Abusive content, such as texts, photos and/or videos that are defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, vexatious, harmful, contain expressions of hate against people or groups, or contain child pornography, explicit or violent pornography , content that may be harmful to minors, that contains insults or religious or racial threats, or that encourages moral (including bodily) and property damage, or that may violate any third party right, notably human rights.
- Advertising banners and/or any type of electronic commerce that is considered illegal, meaning those that are contrary to legislation or offend third-party rights.
- Any type of material (texts, photos and/or videos) protected by copyright, copyright or that, for any reason, violate the rights of third parties.
- Defamatory and slanderous information or information that is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people (including legal entities, entities and organizations and similar).
- Material that incites violence and crime, as well as product piracy.
- Content that causes, due to its characteristics (such as extensions and file formats) damage to Immersiva’s system.
The User agrees that, when using the Tool, it will not:
- Violate any of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Practice falsehood, thus understood the falsehood of information (i.e.: purposeful and voluntary disclosure of information that the User knows to be false or that is notoriously false) and ideological falsehood;
- Post or transmit any abusive or offensive content in the comments;
- Replicate or store abusive content on Immersiva’s servers;
- Do anything or perform any act contrary to good faith and the uses and customs of virtual communities and that may offend any right of third parties. Violation of the uses and customs of virtual communities should also be understood as the excessive use of text in capital letters, the use of offensive criticism (known as ?flamming?), the unnecessary and imprudent inclusion of previous communications in any publication or transmission, as well as any other act that is contrary to commonly accepted internet etiquette.
- Committing fraud;
- Violate or infringe the intellectual property rights, fiduciary or contractual rights, rights of privacy or publicity of others;
- Propagate, distribute or transmit destructive code, whether or not it caused actual damage;
- Gather personal or business data, including (but not limited to) email addresses and/or names of any internet resource, whether managed by us or third parties, for commercial, political, charitable or other purposes, without the consent of the owners of such data;
- Reproduce, replicate, copy, alter, modify, create derivative works from, sell or resell any of Immersiva’s services or any part thereof, including websites and web pages, or the information or data contained in Immersiva’s services;
- Conduct political propaganda in the comments;
- Use robots, “spiders” or any other device, automatic or manual, to monitor or copy any content on the Immersiva service;
- Transmit content that does not belong to the user or that the user does not have the right to publish or distribute, whether under law or contract;
- Access Immersiva’s website without authorization, through practices of “hacking”, “password mining” or any other fraudulent means or that represents a violation of the rights of third parties;
- Carrying out or encouraging illegal activities, including (but not limited to) promoting or facilitating the access, use or sale of dangerous substances or devices;
- Fail to comply with any applicable laws, standards, rules, principles and regulations;
- Help any third party to carry out any of the actions prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Immersiva has the right to remove Users’ comment(s) if it considers that such content is inappropriate or inappropriate, that it violates these Terms and Conditions of Use, the law or any third party right.
Immersiva reserves the right to verify or moderate the content of comments published through its Immersiva Comments Website at any time, if deemed necessary, as indicated in item 11 of these Terms.
Immersiva respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires Users to do the same.
When sending any content or information to the Site, including texts, such as comments through the Tool, discussion forums, communities, polls, tests, questions section, participation in cultural contests, photographs, illustrations, videos, audio files and others materials, the User declares to authorize, free of charge, non-exclusive, perpetual, global and royalty-free, the use of the material by TB Serviços and its affiliated and partner companies, by any modality and support, for publication, reproduction, transmission, retransmission , distribution, communication to the public, editing, adaptation and other transformations, translation into any language, inclusion in any other works, representation, performance, use by broadcast and other means of communication, using any technology, exposure, inclusion in base of data and any other modalities of use existing or that may be invented in the future, in any existing supports or that may be invented in the future, also authorizing the creation of derivative works and the sublicensing of the material for use on other Immersiva communication platforms, without time and territory limits.
Any eventual omission will not imply limitation of use of the material by Immersiva. If the User does not agree to authorize Immersiva to use their contribution as above, then the User must not submit any material to the Site.
All patrimonial copyrights on the material submitted by the User remain their property and their name will be quoted whenever the material is used by Immersiva, as informed by the User, except if the space or physical support in which it appears does not allow this citation . Immersiva is not obliged to use the materials sent by the User and is authorized to edit the comments sent by the User.
The User acknowledges and declares that in any contribution submitted to the Site, the corresponding material is his exclusive creation, not constituting a violation of copyright, trademarks, secrets, personality rights, including honor, privacy, privacy and the image of people , economic rights and any other rights of third parties and who has powers to authorize the use of the material by Immersiva as above.
As long as the source is cited (including the author’s name, when possible and applicable) and within the conditions and limits provided for by law, notably the Copyright Law (Law n.º 9.610/98), the User may not reproduce, publish , present, rent, offer or expose any copy of any content belonging to Immersiva without the consent of TB Serviços sou, in the case of content authored by third parties, without the consent of the author.
The User undertakes to comply with all national and international laws regarding Intellectual Property Rights.
The User undertakes to report any abuse or violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any rights of third parties that he observes and/or is a victim of when using the Tool. The User must click on Report abuse in comments.
The User must click on Report abuse in comments. By disclosing personal data, such as your name and email address in the comments, the user accepts and understands that this information may be collected and used by other people to communicate with him, without any liability being attributable to Immersiva. Therefore, Immersiva recommends that the
User, therefore, be careful when deciding to share any personal data on the Site.
The User is considered legally responsible for the content of his comments on the Tool.
Immersiva is not responsible for any damages suffered by the User or third parties that, in any way, originate from or depend on the Immersiva website.
Immersiva disclaims any responsibility for damages resulting from any interruption or error on Immersiva’s virtual Site, including the impossibility of accessing the Site and/or the websites related to it.
Immersiva is not the owner of the products offered by Merchants (or Advertisers), does not own them, does not carry out sales offers, nor does it intervene in the delivery of products, whose negotiation begins on the website.
The User acknowledges that there is no involvement or intervention by Immersiva in the business entered into with Merchants on the Vip website. In no case will Immersiva be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the User as a result of negotiations carried out through the Vip website, due to the conduct of Merchants, including, but not limited to, online fraud or embezzlement.
Immersiva has no obligation to control, and effectively does not control, the offer and commercialization of Products in the Virtual Stores of third parties, the conditions of sale of the Products established by the Merchants, and the fulfillment, by the Merchant, of the obligations arising from the offer and commercialization of the products.
Immersiva is also not responsible for the transaction carried out between the User and the Merchant, for the effective fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the Merchants, nor for the existence, quantity, quality, state, legality, integrity or legitimacy of the products offered and/or sold by the Merchants on the Vip website. . Immersiva does not grant guarantees for hidden or apparent defects in the products and/or in the negotiations between Users and Merchants.
The User acknowledges and accepts that, when carrying out negotiations with Merchants, he does so at his own risk, exempting Immersiva from any responsibility.
Immersiva is not responsible for any damages that the User may suffer, arising from the disclosure of the User’s personal data or that of third parties in materials published in the comments.
Immersiva preserves the privacy of User data, and undertakes to reveal User personal data only due to one of the following reasons:
- By law;
- By means of an order or subpoena from a body, authority or court empowered to do so and having competent jurisdiction;
- To guarantee the security of the systems, protect rights and prevent Immersiva’s responsibilities.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed under the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil and all disputes, actions and other related matters will be determined in accordance with such legislation.